3 Mil Gloss Thermal Laminate: Polyester (PET) is a popular film choice with exceptional properties that makes it ideal for most applications. Polyester features excellent scuff and scratch resistance, durability, and folding characteristics. It also has high tensile, tear, and impact strength that is retained even after lamination. These films do not contain plasticizers or become brittle with age. Consider Polyester for projects requiring toughness, durability, and heat resistance.
Polyester (PET) Film Highlights:
- General purpose over laminate.
- Excellent scuff/scratch resistance.
- Good thermal stability.
- Tough, yet flexible.
- Recommended for indoor applications.
- Unknown Type
- Bulk Ink Systems
- Canon Aqueous Inks
- Canon Printheads
- Desktop Laser Media
- HP Aqueous Inks
- HP Latex Inks
- Mimaki JV3 & JV33 Compatible Ink
- Mutoh Eco-Ultra Compatible
- OKI Toners
- Parts & Accessories
- Roland Eco-Sol Max Compatible
- Roland Eco-Sol Max II Compatible
- Sihl Media
- Solaris Media