Solaris Eco-Sol Max Life Ink by LiqueColor is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on LiqueColor's Solaris Genesis Eco-solvent ink-set, high-density Solaris Max Life ink dries fast and offers a wide color gamut, rugged scratch resistance and broad support for uncoated and coated media – all at a low cost per square foot 40% below the OEM Roland product.
LiqueColor's Solaris Max Life Ink is virtually odorless and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
Formulated specifically for SOLJET PRO III, VersaArt, VersaCAMM VS, VersaCAMM SP, and VersaStudio BN-20 inkjets.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional imaging at high production speeds
- Virtually odorless and user friendly
- Fast drying and scratch resistant for fast, easy finishing and handling
- Wide color gamut for deep reds, blues and greens.
- Aggressively adheres to a range of affordable uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Your choice of ink configurations (varies by model)
Our Customers tell us our ink produces more vivid reds than the OEM ink!
Works in the following Roland printer models:
Roland BN-20 / RE-640 / RS-540 / RS-640 / SC-500 / SC-540 / SC-545EX / SJ-1000 / SJ-1045EX / SJ-500 / SJ-540 / SJ-545EX / SJ-600 / SJ-640 / SJ-645EX / SJ-740 / SJ-745EX / SP-300 / SP-300i / SP-300V / SP-540 / SP-540i / SP-540V / SP-540VVKIT / VS-300 / VS-420 / VS-540 / VS-640 / VP-300 / VP-300i / VP-300V / VP-540 / VP-540i / VP-540V / VP-540VKIT / XC-540 / XC-540MT / XJ-540 / XJ-640 / XJ-740
- Unknown Type
- Bulk Ink Systems
- Canon Aqueous Inks
- Canon Printheads
- Desktop Laser Media
- HP Aqueous Inks
- HP Latex Inks
- Mimaki JV3 & JV33 Compatible Ink
- Mutoh Eco-Ultra Compatible
- OKI Toners
- Parts & Accessories
- Roland Eco-Sol Max Compatible
- Roland Eco-Sol Max II Compatible
- Sihl Media
- Solaris Media